Hello and welcome to beautiful Template.

Latest Writings

I wonder and still thinking on how it sound on our first or second date?.....


We all know, that girls are into “long term” relationships. Therefore, I would like to tell my gf that I want to grow old with her/I Want to share forever with her and by hugging her for a few minutes/seconds will surely make her feel as she was the happiest girl in the world. Because at the very first place all I want for her is to be happy always being with me. Well, not quite… but she’ll be one happy little lady for the remaining day. I Wanna share forever with you

2 Comments to “I want to grow old with her!”

Anonymous (March 27, 2009 at 10:16 PM)

naunsa naman ni imu blog?

inlove au ka ba! haha!!!

# Posted by j lo (March 28, 2009 at 9:41 PM)

pag xur oie...


hahaha!!!


mao na ang epikto sa gugma....


hahaha!!!



miz ko lng sya.....


un lng...


hehehe!!!

Post a Comment